Fall Sunday School Classes for All Ages begin September 11!
CLASSES FOR CHILDREN & YOUTH:
- Pre-K – Pray & Play Bible – CC Room #213 - Andersons & team
- Grades K-1st – Pray & Play Bible – Preschool Room #216 - Bev Shelenberger & team
- Grades 2nd-4th – Getting to know your Bible – Room #112 - Molly Mistretta & team
- Grades 5th-7th – Rock Solid Faith – Room #118 (behind the stage) - Stephany & David Bruckner
- Post Confirmation – The Story – Room #309 (Confirmation Classroom) - Danell Nelson & team
- UKirk Coffee Break - Studying the book of Philippians - Youth Lounge - Dave Hunter
- Young Adult Class - Hosting a variety of speakers on a variety of topics - Room #215 - Angie & Dan Urban
- Adult Topical Study - "How Then Shall We Work?" - Lillian Martin Room - Denise Gerber
- Adult Bible Study – "Lord, Teach us to Pray" - Room #214 - Judy Veon
- SALT -- Book discussion, "Without Buddha, I could not be a Christian" - Room #109 (9:15am) - Jim Hines
We are still looking for Team Members for our nursery and for each of the classes for our children and youth. Please ask God if this is a way He wants YOU to invest in the next generation and pray for God’s blessings for those who have already responded to His call.
If you are called to teach –children or adults or if you have a topic you’d like to study with our church community, please contact Linda Black.
Kids Club (K-4th grade) & Kids Connect (5th-6th grade)
REGISTRATION: Please print the forms and return them to the church office by September 20. Copies of each form are also available in the reception office and take only a few minutes to complete. Registration is also available after worship on Sunday.
Every Tuesday evening from 6:30-8:00pm. Join us for faith discussions, fellowship and fun.
SHYG (Senior High Youth Group)
Every Sunday, 6:30-8:00pm.
NOTE: Sunday, September 18, SHYG will meet at the youth lounge at 6:30pm. We will then head over to Westminster Chapel for a presentation from Anthony Griggs. The program begins at 7:00 and ends at 8:00.
Staying up-to-date about the life and work of your congregation is important. We want you and your household to know what is happening in our ministry, when and where. Use these digital and paper resources to connect with us and stay informed about events, oppurtunities, and ministries happening now.