Every Saturday, 8:30-9:45, in the Lillian Martin Room. Led by Sandy Veitch
All women of the church and community are invited to a new study of Genesis. Wondering how the first book of the Bible can help us know how to live our daily lives? Come and join the discussion. Stairs a problem? We will be using the elevator. Busy Saturday? We get out early enough to meet friends and family for brunch.
February Sunday School Classes for All Ages
CLASSES FOR CHILDREN & YOUTH:
- Pre-K and K – "The Story" – NWPC Preschool Room, #216
- Grades 1-6 – "The Story for Kids" – Room #115** (new location)
- Grades 7-9 – Confirmation – Room #309, Balcony
- Grades 10-12 – "The Story for Teens" – Room #118 (behind the stage)
"The Story" is an overarching narrative that tells of God's great love for his people. The Bible's
events, characters and teachings are arranged in order to show God's unfolding story. Each age
group will encounter the material in unique, developmentally appropriate ways.
- UKirk Coffee Break, Youth Lounge, is studying II Peter.
- 20's & 30's Class, Room #215, is hosting a variety of speakers on a variety of topics, each aimed at bringing members closer in their walk of faith and church community!
- Conversations is sponsoring Rachel Cruze and Dave Ramsey's class Smart Money Smart Kids COMING NEXT FALL!
- Adult Class – Room #214, Amy Warner will lead the discussion on Anne LaMott's book, Help, Thanks, Wow: The Three Essential Prayers.
- SALT -- Room #109 (9:15am) – Book discussion, Islam: A Very Short Introduction.
NWPC Preschool is now enrolling for the 2016-17 school year!
Kids Connect will resume Tuesday, February 2nd!
Kids Connect is a brand new after-school program for students in grades 5 and 6 taught by Jill Postema. We will meet at New Wilmington Presbyterian Church. Great snacks. Great kids. Great leaders. Great Bible stories, games & activities. All focused on a REALLY GREAT GOD! Registration forms are available here.
Kid's Club will resume Tuesday, February 2nd. Kid's Club is designed for grades Kindergarten through 4th grade. Learning is active with creative storytelling, music, crafts, snacks and games. We'll explore stories about how Jesus works through everyday people.
Staying up-to-date about the life and work of your congregation is important. We want you and your household to know what is happening in our ministry, when and where. Use these digital and paper resources to connect with us and stay informed about events, oppurtunities, and ministries happening now.